The 1905 is Sask Watches first all-steel watch! Just like the year, we hope that this watch will help establish us in the industry.
This watch boasts a Japanese Automatic movement so you will never have to change a battery again. The 1905 winds itself while wearing it or at night you can place it in the watch winder to keep the time.
This item can not be engraved
- White hour & minute indices
- 2 subdials: day of the week, 12 hour clock
- Date window and exposed movement
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Removable links: 3 on each side (Each link is 10 mm long)
- Max length: 170 mm (6.7")
- Min length: 110 mm (4.3")
- Width: 18 mm (0.7")
- Stainless steel clasp
- Hardened mineral glass
- width: 45 mm, Length: 50 mm, Thickness: 15 mm
- Water resistance: 5atm