The Mariah is where it all began, one of the first watches Sask Watches has ever offered and representing both a ravishing time piece and our small town rec hockey team the "Midnight Lake Mariahs"
Made from the beautiful and sturdy black sandal wood. It's complimenting design of the hands and dial is sure to turn some heads.
- Japanese Quartz: Miyota 2035
- Battery: 377 1.55V SR626SW
- Simple gold hour indices with Roman numerals
- All wood adjustable bracelet
- Removable links: 3 on each side (Each link is 10 mm long)
- Max length: 200 mm (8")
- Min length: 140 mm (5.5")
- Width: 25 mm (1")
- Stainless steel clasp
- Hardened mineral glass
- width: 45 mm, Length: 55 mm, Thickness: 10 mm
- Water resistance: 3atm