Lignite - also known as coal, is mined throughout Saskatchewan. It is a fitting name for this watch that has a dial as black as coal!
Along with the gorgeous ebony dial it is complimented with a stainless steel case and brown leather band. This watch is 100% an every day wear.
- Japanese Quartz: Miyota 2035
- Battery: 377 1.55V SR626SW
- Simple silver hour & minute indices on a dark dial
- Leather bracelet
- Adjustable to 9 different sizes (7.5 mm distance per hole)
- Max length: 175 mm (6.9)
- Min length: 110 mm (4.3")
- Width: 18 mm (0.7")
- Stainless steel clasp
- Hardened mineral glass
- Stainless steel case
- width: 45 mm, Length: 55 mm, Thickness: 10 mm
- Water resistance: 3atm